Friday, September 11, 2009

~summing it up~

As I thought about whether or not to blog, I went back and forth in my mind about several things. I'm pretty much an open book - which is the problem. I'm more likely to tell you more than you need to know about any situation. Fine by me, but not so fine by my husband. After 16 years of marriage I'm learning to keep my book (and my mouth) closed on the issues that may embarrass him. I must admit, though, I'm still very much a work in progress. Praise God that He has poured His grace and mercy over me!

I am a home-educating mom of 2 wonderful kids and a ministry wife. God is truly amazing! If I could have looked into the future 20 years ago, I would've passed out from unbelief! I never would've imagined being used in the ways God has chosen to use me. I also never could have imagined being stretched this far:)

I hope to get to know many of you through this blog, but my earnest prayer is that God is glorified through my words and deeds.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Mindy!! I'm so glad you're blogging! I'll add you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Glenna! We'll see how this goes. I'm not too good at doing this on a regular basis:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!